Sunday, July 17, 2011

Smashing Chest workout, and GO USA! Womens World cup finals

Regardless of the sport if our people are in the title its time to cheer.

I decided with having 7 days to lift instead of the usual 5 I do in the states I decided to give more focus on each body part so I have switched to 1 BP a day and will follow Every other day with HIIT cardio for about 15 min. With that being said today was Chest day. Great great day, I've had a few solid workouts in recent days. I'm feeling better, I imagine the medicine my Dr. gave me for my thyroid is helping me out alot, I have not had a 2pm death coma in weeks and I just feel fantastic. Hopefully he fixed me. i guess I'll know in 6 months. I've been on a ultra low dose of .25mcg of T3 and it has done wonders. I have not drank a coffee or energy drink in weeks.

Ok on to Chest
Flat Barbell Bench   260x5 280x5 300x3 315x2 325x2  felt good no shoulder pain which is a huge plus.
Incline BB press       225x6  240x4 250x4
Decline Hammer Press 3 plates each side (150lbs x2 for a total of 300lbs) 4 sets of 6
Super wide grip Hammer Press 100lbs each side 200lbs total  4 sets of 12   this finishing move was great, really had the blood flowing and the pump was great.  I felt good for going heavy for the first time in awhile. Shoulders feel good. Not having to worry about enough gas int he tank or motivation to go on another BP was nice.  I jumped on the bike and did 15 min in High intensity cardio and rolled out.

Meals today were great.  They serve Chopped up chicken breast that people add to salads I just have them fill up a large container of it and I just eat it all day.   Eggs bacon and ham in the morning and the only carbs I had today came from OJ.I guess I should get off my lazy ass and upload my beginning pics.

Current weight 223lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment