Sunday, July 10, 2011

I guess I can offically say ITS ON! like donkey kong

So despite about 7 hrs of sleep since thursday i elected to force myself to normalize and hit the gym. James Klein owner of Ergo-Genix was  kind enough to hook me up with some ErgoPump before I left. This product will provide me with a little preworkout fuel until I can settle in.  I have yet to decide if im gonna lift at 530 am when its still cool and mid 80's out  or risk lifting after work and staying up all night wired off stims. I hope I can get on the 8 am to 7pm schedule this will alot me a workout in the Am and cardio in the evening no stims.  I also began my DCP and H.E.A.T stack from Genomyx today. Additionally I am taking Krill oil in the morning and evening. Water intake is about 12 gallons a day. No shit I drink about 10 bottles of water before I even have to piss. I have with me Nimbus Nutritions Poseidon complex which is basically a powdered drink mix with vitamins and electrolytes a big shout out to Tim for hooking me up.  I figure i'll go a month or 2 before I jump into my Applied Nutriceuticals stack of Free Test HGH-up and RPM. This way Ill be in full swing.

Chest and Bi's today  a little bit heavier but sticking with volume.

Incline Barbell press  after warmup. 
225x8
230x6 for 5 sets 30 secs rest in between.

Decline press
225x5 5 sets  again 30-45 secs rest

Hammer Press  2 plates each side 4 sets of 10 same rest cycle
Wide grip Hammer iso press  2 plates each side 4 sets of 12 same rest cycle

Stretched like no other considering the pain I was in and no matter how many AC units blow I was soaked already

Bi's

DB curls  40lb x 10 3 sets
60lbs x 6 4 sets

Machine concentration curl
100x10 3 sets
Single Arm machine curl
30lbs x 12 3 sets

Cable Concentration curl
20x10 4 sets

Again all rest cycles were about 30 45 sec.s    I finished faster than I had hoped but that is the plan with minimal rest.  Not until I hit a power phase will I rest longer and my lifts last longer.  Im not sure what the rest of the week will bring in term of schedule and cardio. Im still feeling it out. I'll check my stats and pics tomorrow and really begin tracking my progress

DB Hammer curls Dual arm
45lb DB both arms 3 sets of 7

No comments:

Post a Comment