Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another week down, Is time standing still?

Maybe it's because everyday is groundhog day, but it just seems like the days are the longest here on earth. My 1 yr in Korea flew by, there was always something to do. Here well there is nothing to do. Once you're in a rut, you're in it. My days are get up, eat go to work, go to gym, do school work come home go to sleep. No Tv, occasional internet after work. I look forward to going to the gym, but then you have to fight off the cross fit idiots. The I havent eaten in 3 days skinny morons using the squat rack to curl. Plus its 100 plus in the gym so that makes it smell great. But it is what I look forward too. Dieting is hard, 24 hrs of free food whenever you want. I have learned to be crazy creative with chicken here since its the best thing they do.  The tuna i think has made me sick. Good Heavy week, ended. So much so Im gonna finish out the next month in the heavy 4-6 rep range.  By joints have felt great and its nice to lift heavy weight again and not feel like these cross fit idiots with their 5lb db  and 50 air squats.   I really want to run and improve my run time. But the only time that its under 100 degrees is about 3-4 am and I am not that dedicated. That coupled with the horrendous air quality makes for a bad session. I make up on average of 1 to 2 nights a night with nose bleeds and suffocation as I am barely able to breath. Mornings are no fun when you hack up gunk for 30 min. Long story short, cardio will have to get creative until november lol.  As I type this there is a crazy dust storm going on right now so it looks like im breaking out the goggles.

Off to the gym I go for some chest action

No comments:

Post a Comment