Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Leg day getting it done

Last night I did legs.  Lemme just preface this with the amount of comedy in the gym makes it hard to focu on anything.  The exercises I see  the 1 qtr squats of 900 lbs.  I'm just in awe.

Anyway in 5/3/1 my routine was fairly simple.  After warm up.

225x5
255x5
285 I got for 11. My cardiovascular went out before my legs.  Something I Imadmiteldy need to focus on.   After that it was hack squats, leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls and lots of calf work.  I finished that up with the mountain climber machine Hiit for 10 min. That was prob a bad idea as I'm smoked today but feel good.

Current supps are everything under the sun lol

Xtend BCAAs
God know how many different types of protein due to the guys that just departed  dumped their tubs in my hands
Ergogenix Ergoshred
Ergogenix Ergobolic
Ergogenix. Ergotest
Genomyx. DCP

Multi V and fish oil round it out.

Preworkout I take crazy if its an early lift. Or Hemavol if its an evening lift.  Both are awesome Craze is mind blowing lol

Today is Arm training Bis and Tris. A fun day for sure as ill finish with Abs and cardio

Tomorrow ill cover my food intake and how shitty it is that I cannot rape the dessert bar very night.

No comments:

Post a Comment