Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chasing the road map

Chasing the road map, that's what we go after. Being lean, being veiny, looking like a road map on our chest, shoulders, arms, what have you.  Its not all about big muscles, its about diet, exercise and hydration.

I am naturally a creature of habit. I've had the same cell number since the yr 2000. Hell I just bought my first new wallet last month, the other I bought in 2001. I just find what works and I do not deviate.  The same goes with diet. Yes it gets boring and boring fast, however its the end result that we are after.

I followed a similar diet when I deployed last yr or so and I dropped my initial 12 lbs just from eating, I did not cardio because it was too friggin hot.

Each day is the same, ground hog day.

Breakfast

Eggwhites scrambled with ham, cheese, tomato, bacon, peppers, and mushrooms. A bowl of cantaloupe, and a bowl of strawberries with a small OJ

Lunch is 2 chicken breast, broccoli, brown rice, and a bowl of cucumbers with vinegar on it.  I will occasionally swap out the chicken for fish, or turkey burgers no bun

Dinner is a repeat.  some weeks typically on a Friday, ill have a cookie, or a milk shake just so I do not lose my freaking mind.

I snack on almonds Beef jerky or Jars of peanut butter lol. and If im feeling froggy, ill hit up star bucks

I read an article today how women are increasingly getting Upper Arm tucks. I thought YGTBFSM. How lazy are we that we have to go and cut skin away because they refuse to tone up the muscle underneath.  I understand getting new tits, sometimes you gotta alter what god gave ya, but hell the tricep is 70% of the arm, just lift some damn weights.

so in honor of that article I trained Arms today.

Bis


Standing DB curl
55x8 60x8 70x6 75x6 each arm

Hammer Preacher curls 105lbs x 12 4 sets

Single Arm kettlebell concentration curls. I hold the kettle by the ball not the handle
30lb x 8 4 sets

Tris

Close grip 225x8 3 sets

Rope pull downs 165 x 10 4 sets

Single hand cable behind the neck raises

60x8 3 sets

Bodyweight Dips

3 sets of 10

Finished up with some Hanging leg raises, some ab rope pull downs and hit the tread mill for 35 minutes/

Chasing the road map

1 comment:

  1. Dude .. kerri and I have been on a quest to make lean protein and low carb doable on an everyday basis without going insane from repitition ... all about ethnic variation of the prep to keep it interesting ... japanese, korean, dutch, mexican (not tex style) ... comes down to basically the seasoning and keepa the pallette from committing suicicde ... we can gather a variety pack for a care package if u like

    ReplyDelete