Saturday, September 24, 2011

Progress Progress, slow, but progress




I came into this marathon with a plan to go slow and steady, preserving as much muscle and strength as I could. Not wanting to drop weight to fast or come back looking like an emaciated zombie.  It's frustrating because I wish I was further along but i'm not.  I've made great strides,  I came here 231 im about 218 today, but I fluctuate between 221 and 218 and I've been at this for a few weeks. Depending on my diet. I wish I could have been running more but goddamn this heat refuses to loosen its grip here. Sure by 8pm its somewhat comfortable in the upper 80's  and at 0500 its about 80  but at 0500 no way in hell am I gonna squeeze in a good run before work, and at night I try to run but them im wired the rest of the night lol.  Its a lose lose situation. Hopefully the 100's during the day die down in Oct and I can get back to the heavy cardio that I so need to lose those inches.  Below is a Pic of the Pants I arrived with, it shows progress and If I could find my damn USB cable I can load my current pic I tried to include a few with my tablet, but the hell if I could actually use this thing lol  so this is all I can do for now until I find that thing.  3 months and a week left here. Hopefully I can ramp up

1 comment: