Monday, September 19, 2011

Finally got my new laptop, time for an update

SO the last few weeks have just flat out sucked. Its been a ton of tiny shit that has just went wrong to make things miserable. My laptop crashed, the vendor on the base that does the laundry lost 3/4's of all my clothes so I had to go buy new ones, the brand new 3000.00 well I had installed at my house in April shit itself, so the wife is dealing with that.  All in a 3 week span.  Yay right

Atleast I will say, my wrist is about all healed up, lifting has been going great, cardio has slacked hardcore. I think I just hit a wall with diet and cardio i had to switch it up, I cheated a few days, ate pizza had my first icecream milkshake, ate some burgers. It felt good, but now I gotta get back into cardio mode.  The temps have finally slipped out of the 100's which makes for cool evenings in the 80's which means I can run now.

I did my first DB bench press yesterday since I hurt my wrist in July, It wasn't bad  I was able to complete 3 sets of 5 using the 130lb db's  I felt good.

I've recently added RK500 extreme to my daily intake, Its a Raspberry Ketone product from SNS, if you don't know what Raspberry Ketones do  google them, I think women would love them 

http://www.healthhabits.ca/2011/04/20/raspberry-ketones-weight-loss/
http://www.healthierpost.com/raspberry-ketone-diet-is-a-potent-fat-burner/

Any little bit helps.   I've also been adding those Power gel Carb gels by the company that makes powerbars.  Its basically 25 grams of glucose and i take a packet with my pre workout which has been either APPnuts  Lit-up or Ergo's  Egopump.     Talk about sick pumps.  I end up finishing all my lifts chasing the pump. repping it out like a mad man until im in pain,  but the pumps have been out of site I took a bunch of photos to compare when I first got here and luckily for me my cable for my camera is missing  wtf seriously. I will say this My pants are literally falling off, Im the leanest I have been since i've been in the military which is a great feeling. Progress is slower then I'd like but it's still progress and I'm barely half way done with this ride so I have time to crank the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment