Saturday, August 20, 2011

You admirin them Legs?

I came here with a few set goals in mind. SO far a majority of those goals are on track.  One of them I have yet to start. I wanted to really work on my running. I've struggled with distance running my whole career. Mentally and physically I just hate it. I get into the run and within 30 seconds I start thinking to myself " there is so much more shit I should be doing then this right now:" lol    SO I figured when i got here I'd have the time to focus on my running. Well its too goddamn hot lol. I have ran 1 time in the last 1.5 months. So far Fail.  But now the sun has been going down about 6:15 at night and the temps are dipping in the low 90's so its nice and cool out lol.

Another goal was to bring my legs up more. Genetically I just can't get my outter quad sweep to really pop. I have to say the last 3 weeks My leg workers have gotten better and better. TO the point of the good ole days, of hobbling around etc.  I even got a little big boy weight today  425 for reps on the hammer strength hack squat. I really like this machine, it allows me to go real y deep below parallel hitting the hamstrings, glutes, and hips.

Im busier than a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest at work so I have nothing fun to post this week. I have several rants, but they are mainly political and have to do with budgets Military crap and all that fun stuff.

I do think i will try incorporating swimming into my routine this week.  I also have some great articles are carbs and fat intake that Ill post later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment