Saturday, August 13, 2011

Feeling Good, Leg day always brings a smile.

Pretty productive week. I've been battling the wrist injury after landing on it and 3 people landing on me during a football game. I can barely bend it, hell I can't hit a volleyball back over the net. So all my presses have been with hammerstrength machines and tightly wrapped wrist wraps. 

My first 4 weeks of DCP has been completed. Its a great non-stim fat burner. Only downside is the ingredient in it makes you hold water like a PMS'ing woman. So when you come off you shed it like a migrant farm worker. The first 2 nights I think I got up to piss every hr full pisses. It took 2 days to put 2 and 2 together, Im happy with the run, I was going to extend it to 8 weeks but Im going to save this last bottle for about 1.5 months before I leave here.

So does anyone ( Male that is) use the leg abductor and adductor machine in the gym?  You know the machine, that everyone loves to watch the girls workout on?  I get bert stared everytime I use it. I think it truly has its place in your leg workout. Most will argue that it doesn,t those are also the same clowns that have compensation issues.  I like them for the focus on hips and inner thighs to add some depth to the leg.  Its a great addition at the end of any leg workout and I've noticed that it has helped rid me of ITB pain that started to come on last yr.    Give her a shot, if anything else maybe a good lookin chick will sit on the machine next to you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment