Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An introduction to Ergogenix

     It's been many moons since my last post. A combo of insane schedule, workload, class load and family life took hold. Slowly but surely I am grasping a firm hold on my life and getting things back in order. The biggest change the last few months is my departure from Applied Nutriceuticals and my transition to ErgoGenix.  For the last 6 years I worked very hard with Appnut to help grow the brand. Being there from day one was so much fun, going to the shows, doing in store demo's helping create new products and meeting all the people in the industry. I always said if I could support my life in this industry i'd do this full time. I just love fitness, health and wellness. Even though the shows were long, meeting all the players in the game was a blast. The owners at Appnut where family to me, they watched my kids grow and we all grew as a team. When the owners decided it was time to sell and enjoy their lives after all the hard work I was crushed, it was like watching something I had a big part of go away.  It was really a sign to me that for me it was time to branch off and take my talents elsewhere :D.  Pretty much the only thing that would ever make me leave Appnut was an event like this. As I noted before I had a chance to meet many many folks.
     The owner of ErgoGenix was actually someone I've known for many years mostly through show's and other product offerings with a previous company. So when he asked if I was willing to make a move I felt it was an offer I couldn't pass up.  ErgoGenix is another one of those up and coming companies taking the industry by storm. Every week you see the name climbing up the charts on bodybuilding.com etc. Their popularity stems from a rock solid product line of products that flat out work.  They offer something for everyone from pre workouts, to cortisol control.  I am very excited to have an opportunity to help grow this brand, to grow within the company and to hopefully one day make waves within the organization. For now it's baby steps and getting the name out.  With that being said the product line has ignited a new fire in my training. The crew representing Ergo is solid. It's athlete's are top notch and the whole set up is very reminiscent of my time with Appnut, close knit, great communication and products that flat out work. Finally customer service is 2nd to none.  I'll always support Appnut as their product continue to work as advertised.  Feel free to swing on by the Ergo Page and like us on Facebook, take advantage of the many sales and promo's we have to offer and if you see something you want to sample, let me know!    In the mean time its summer. Keep training hard and showing off that work!

http://www.ergogenix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment